I like to check out the blogs of people who have followed, liked or commented on mine. Sometimes I end up following them, too, particularly if their blogs differ in theme or style from mine.
Here are some recent posts that I liked. As you can see, I appreciate photobloggers!
- Cindy Knoke’s beautiful photos of Patagonia. She takes beautiful wildlife photos. I asked her if she had photographed any ducks, of which there are a wide variety in Argentina.
- Tiny House of Steel recently posted an update video of their namesake.
- Derrick Knight has another photo-filled post, this time about Heath Robinson.
- The writer and teacher Charles French has been featuring re-blogs of his students’ blog posts which are quite good. However, I began following him for his themed quotes posts, like this one about teaching.
- Anthony Vicino gave a list of his top books of last year.